Our partner from the University of Rijeka has created a promotional video for the Blue Crowdfunding project. In it they explain the main objectives of the project and the important role that crowdfunding can play in financing projects related to the Blue Economy
The University of Rijeka has created a short promotional video for the Blue Crowdfunding project to explain the main objectives of the project and the important role that crowdfunding can play in financing projects related to the Blue Economy.
The Blue Crowdfunding project aims at building a lasting infrastructure for SMEs support as well as enabling regions with systemic change in order to use crowdfunding for blue economy projects. The project involves 3 types of partners with specific roles:
- SMEs supporting institutions, who focus on crowdfunding capacity building of blue economy SMEs and test examples of crowdfunding in practice by supporting SMEs in the crowdfunding campaigns;
- Institutional partners (regions), who identify obstacles for crowdfunding, prepare roadmap and build solid ground for follow up – experiment of civic crowdfunding.
- Crowdfunding experts who support both groups.
- Encouraging the innovation capacities of SMEs
- Imporving the evioronmment and preserving the ecosystem